At Last Relief from Allergies, Hay fever and Sinus Congestion
Many people suffer in silence from allergies but allergies are not something that you simply have to put up with! It is possible to change your response to allergens and retrain your nervous system to no longer be affected .
Common allergy symptoms include
- sinus congestion
- itchy eyes
- persistent cough
- skin disorders such as eczema
If you suffer from any of these symptoms, ask us for help to recuperate from your allergies today!
If you have allergies, you want a solution to the problem as well as symptom relief. The underlying causes such as immune imbalances or nutritional deficiencies need to be addressed in order to give you long term relief.
Common causes of allergies include reacting to certain foods,
- food additives
- dust mites,
- chemicals in personal products
- cleaning products
What Are You Putting Into Your Body?
Common food allergies include gluten, wheat, dairy, soy, eggs, and corn. If you find your allergies flare up after eating any of these foods or your diet contains a lot of these foods, you may benefit from a Kinesiology Neuro-Training session.
Kinesiology we can help to identify your allergens and neuro training can assist in retraining your nervous system to no longer react to them. This helps you digestive and immune system learn to function without the stress of the allergens. How good is that?
To support your recuperation from these imbalances we use herbs, nutrition and stimulation of your lymphatic and vascular systems. This helps to eliminate the build up of toxins that come from the allergies.
These days a lot of our food contains high levels of preservatives, additives, and pesticides that can all impact on our immune systems and contribute to allergies. Think about introducing organic foods to your diet. Organic foods not only taste better, they contain higher levels of nutrients which can be beneficial to overall health
Make an appointment with us today and identify your allergies and begin retraining your nervous system to recuperate from your allergies and live a happier healthier life.
Herbs and Nutrients to Manage Allergies Naturally
• Perilla (Perilla frutescens) - Is a herb that is beneficial in the treatment of hayfever, asthma and sinusitis. It can be used to reduce the symptoms of allergic reactions, particularly of the upper respiratory tract.
• Atractylodes (Atractylodes lancea) - Is a herb that is beneficial for hayfever, nasal congestion, asthma, and dermatitis. It also helps the immune system to fight colds and respiratory infections.
• Albizia (Albizia lebbeck) - The anti-allergy properties of the herb albizia are helpful for hayfever, asthma, sinus congestion and allergic skin conditions such as eczema and hives. It also helps to strengthen the lungs and clear mucus.
• Quercetin - Is a bioflavonoid vitamin that is used for acute or chronic allergies such as hayfever, hives, and asthma. It is also a great antioxidant.
• Probiotics - There are many different strains of probiotics; the most useful for allergies is Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG (LGG®). This strain has been found to be effective in reducing allergies including eczema.
• Zinc - Plays a very important role in regulating the immune system and is a common deficiency. Optimal zinc levels are crucial in any allergy treatment.
• Vitamin C - Boosts the immune system, improves lung function and decreases allergy symptoms.
• Essential oils - Anti-microbial essential oils such as eucalyptus, peppermint, lavender and thyme can provide relief from nasal and sinus congestion that occurs with hayfever and upper respiratory tract infections.
Handy Hints For You to Know
To help balance your immune system and help you eliminate your allergy symptoms, follow these simple recommendations:
• Consider a natural supplement for allergy relief.
• Avoid any foods that are known allergens.
• Increase fruit and vegetable intake, particularly those bright in colours, such as berries and capsicum, as they contain high levels of antioxidants and nutrients.
• Avoid processed and refined foods that may contain preservatives and additives.
• Drink at least 2 litres of filtered water per day to keep the body hydrated.
Call Renew You today and start retraining your nervous system and be a happier healthier you.
ph 0421 607 948